Wear Orange on March 24 to Raise Awareness of Childhood Hunger in West Michigan
Join us along with Kids’ Food Basket and dozens of West Michigan schools, businesses and organizations by wearing orange on Thursday, March 24, to raise awareness of childhood hunger.
Wear Orange on Thursday, March 24
- Orange is the national color of hunger awareness. On Thursday, thousands will wear orange to bring attention to the one in four children in West Michigan that is affected by hunger.
Share your Photos
- Share your orange photos on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram with #KFBGoOrange.
Wear an Orange Smile
- Another way to Go Orange!
Other Ways To Fight Childhood Hunger
- Donate money – a $1 donation provides one sack supper for a child in West Michigan.
- Decorate a brown bag – sack suppers decorated with positive messages and illustrations help to brighten a child’s day.
- Donate an item – baggies, fruit, pretzels, cereal and more.
Awareness is the first step to solving the problem of childhood hunger. Go Orange on Thursday, March 24, to show your support.