The Touch’s London Trip Getaway Giveaway
There are many reasons to visit London.
The reality is London is a diverse and exciting city with some of the world’s best sights, attractions and activities. With so much to do in the capital of England and the United Kingdom, it’s hard to narrow down the long list of reasons to visit.
Here’s one, though: A round trip to London for two with airfare and lodging for four nights through The Touch Radio’s London Trip Getaway Giveaway contest.
See London from above on the London Eye; meet a celebrity at Madame Tussauds; examine some of the world’s most precious treasures at the British Museum or come face-to-face with the dinosaurs at the Natural History Museum. London’s West End Theatre scene is considered the best in the world; take that Broadway. London’s famous skyline continues to evolve, with the striking Shard building — western Europe’s tallest, Tower Bridge and the Tower of London in addition to the famed Buckingham Palace.
But, of course, first you’ve got to win.
The Touch’s London Trip Getaway Giveaway contest package includes:
- Rountrip airfare to London.
- Four nights at Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Hotel
- Two tickets to the Tower Bridge exhibition
- A traditional afternoon tea for two in the elegant Fortnum & Mason, one of the Queen Elizabeth’s favorite stores.
- Theatre tokens to a West End show valued at $230, courtesy of Official London Theatre.
- Original Tours’ hop-on, hop-off bus tour of London for two.
How to Enter
Send a text message with the word “LONDON” along with your name and address to 64636 between 12:01 a.m. EST Feb. 9, 2015, and 11:59 p.m. EST Feb. 28. Or enter online.
Source: The Touch Radio