Spending Time with Family Matters Most to Us
Before Thanksgiving, I shared about how I thought the perfect gift for your family was to give them your undivided attention.
Well, with Christmas less than two weeks away, that has me thinking about family even more so these days.
As it turns out, spending time with family is what matters most to us. At least according to The Matter More Project.
For The Matter More Project, MWW Public Relations surveyed 10,000 adults in the U.S. to assess what was most important in life, including work, technology, travel, health, food, sex, power and family.
The top 10:
- Spending time with family
- Being true to yourself
- Feeling safe and secure
- Standing up for what you believe in
- Feeling loved
- Having a sense of purpose
- Being reliable
- Feeling a sense of belonging in daily life
- Being self-reliant
- Helping others
The bottom 10 (from the bottom):
- Being a trend setter
- Being fashionable
- Standing out from the crowd
- Being politically active
- Having a large and active social network
- Staying at the forefront of technology
- Being and competing to be the best
- Having high aesthetic standards
- Being a leader
- Being in the know