Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Among Worst Celebrity Neighbors in 2014 Survey
Kanye West just rubs some people the wrong way, which might explain why he’s named amongst the worst neighbors for the year, according to the eighth annual Zillow Celebrity Neighbor Survey.
The famed rapper-entrepreneur and his wife, television personality Kim Kardashian, came in second with 22 percent of the votes.
That’s an improvement, though, because last year they sat at No. 1 with 25 percent.
The newlyweds ranked significantly higher than the third-least-desired neighbor, Miley Cyrus, who’s at 10 percent.
So who beat out the Wests? Not surprisingly, Justin Bieber. The pop singer earned the highest percentage of votes in survey history, with 34 percent, an increase from 16 percent last year.
Thirty-six percent of surveyed adults said they wouldn’t want to live next to any of the celebrities listed in the poll.
Meanwhile, the most desirable celebrity neighbor was Jimmy Fallon, just ahead of Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert.
The top celebrities on the Worst Neighbors of 2014 list:
- Justin Bieber — 34 percent
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West — 22 percent
- Miley Cyrus — 10 percent
- Donald Trump — 5 percent
- Alec Baldwin — 3 percent
- Taylor Swift — 2 percent
- Gwyneth Paltrow — 2 percent
The top celebrities on the Most Desirable Neighbors of 2014 list:
- Jimmy Fallon — 10 percent
- Miranda Lambert and Blake Shelton — 9 percent
- Taylor Swift — 7 percent
- Matthew McConnaughey — 7 percent
- Neil Patrick Harris — 6 percent
- George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin — 4 percent
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis — 2 percent